We went to the OR coast for the weekend. This means walking on a bunch of beaches [temp in the low 60’s and lots of wind] and doing our eating tour, which consists of:
* Stopping in Eugene on our way over to eat at either PF Changs or Chipotle. These are our fav Big City restaurants. Yes, we’re simple.
* Pizza at Panini Bakery in Nye Beach [Newport]
* Blueberry and pecan pancakes at Pig N Pancake [6 locations]
* 2 scoops of ice cream at the Tillamook Cheese Factory
* If hungry before ice cream, eat seafood at little place directly across hiway 101 from Cheese Factory
* If we make it to Astoria, got to have tuna fish & chips from the Bow Picker. In fact, if you make it north to Tillamook, go ahead and drive 1.5 hours to Astoria for the fish & chips…it’s worth the drive. [that being said by a non Foodie]